Wednesday, January 15, 2014

<< Rewind

Hello everyone, long time no see.
I feel so terrible to not update my blog daily. And guess what?
Haha, yes. It's one of my New Years' resolution!

Number 3 on the list, right below '' DO MY BEST TO ACCOMPLISH NEWYEARS RESOLUTION THIS YEAR '' ,
its '' BLOG RELIGIOUSLY! '' . That's what I'm doing now!


I'm currently doing a 365 virtual-type of journal entry on my blog, it will not only favor my fashion aspect, but also Life, Food, Fun and Travel.
I hope that those who are reading my blog will be able to see my life through my eyes! It's actually quite inevitable, the fun that come to my life. Anyways~

Here's a << Rewind on what happened this past few days, when Chapter 1 of 12, pages 1 to 13 of 365.


day {1}


HAPPY NEW YEAR. !

WELCOME 2014 !









day {2}


My cousins, and their friends and my family, were assigned to perform a dance number for my cousin. Ate(sister) Penny's wedding. A total of 5 pairs dancing Cha-Cha and a little Swing to
Tiffany Alvord's cover of  ' Happy Together ' . It took some time to practice the dance moves, and that's what we've been doing lately.
Not to mention , we had a band too!
The SMS band which stands for (Santiago, Mamaril , San Diego)
It consists of :




Stefen - Guitarist
James - Drummer
Stephie - Pianist
Jazi - Bassist
Stephanie - Vocals


but that's when we decided to mix it up a little!


Stefen - Drummer
James - Guitarist
Stephie - Bassist
Jazi - Pianist
Stephanie & Ramon - Vocals.


at first I had a hard time playing the bass, with my oh so fragile fingers, but after a few practice, I got the hang of it and started to develop an interest in playing the bass :)




day {3-4}
Stefen , Scottlee , Stephanie and I were invited to attend a 2 days 1 night Youth Camp with the Meycauayan Ward, Bulacan. We were accompanied with our cousin Jazi :)
It was a such an enjoyment and major laugh trip! Got to reunite with the Young women and had tons of fun. cheering , doing water activities , etc etc. A weekend I can never forget! GO TEDDY BOAR !
#TeddyBoar













day {5}


Our church timing changed to the afternoon session (1pm to 4 pm). More time to sleep in! Hahaha
After church we had our dress rehearsals for the dance performance!




day {6}


Went shopping in St. Francis and Megamall for our outfits, for the wedding. Color theme : Royal Blue and Gold. Didn't get to see Nichkhun at the huge monitor outside the bench/ store :( so sad.




day {7}


OUR OFFICIAL LAST DAY OF DANCE REHEARSALS AND BAND PRACTICE! Yikes! You could definitely feel the pressure building in us! *Phew* but we made it through the day without any bruises or injuries and finally got the choreography finalized , but the band was kinda lacking alittle bit on the beat :/ .
After all the practices, we got a treat to the salon to get our nails done, and I have to admit, it was my first time getting my nails done in a salon and I didn't know the difference from a Manicure and a Pedicure, hahahaha. Even my little sister knew it !


day {8}


Ate Penny and Kuya Joel's wedding has commenced.
The bride wore a modern Greek styled gown with a hint of gold ! I actually kinda , well, just a little bit , teared up :')
After the vows were said , and pictures were taken , we all immediately made our way to the reception area. The most anticipated part of the reception was the performance. Hahahah
My Tito (uncle) managed to snap a video of both our dance and band performance!
ENJOY!





























Band Performance


 CLICK HERE --- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwqkzbNxIGY


Dance Performance


 CLICK HERE --- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_mrrXe8Bk





Have a wonderful day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment