Friday, January 17, 2014

G O A L S !

About a couple of days ago, my mom decided to start this activity where each of us had to list down 50 goals that we want to achieve that is both attainable and realistic! At first we were like , '' MOM, is eating 50 pancakes in a day an attainable goal? '' or '' MOM, I want to be a Unicorn '' Just kidding about the last part, but still , being a Unicorn is Über cool !
Anyways, so today during our Homeschool block, I made the kids write their goals and quietly list them down!






So when my mom and sister came back from their training. We gathered in the living room and had one child recite their goals at a time. Sharlee was the first one and two of her goals that really stood out to ME , was goal #7 - ' I will go to France to meet Stephie and her family ' . That gave me hope that I'll actually get married. Hahahaha. the other one was goal #34 - ' I will grow taller than Scottlee and Stephie ' . And it'll be true, Sharlee! Even though I'm the 2nd oldest child in the family , my older sister , Stephanie and younger brother , Stefen are towering me! Not to mention, Scottlee and I are the same height. So I don't really mind if Sharlee grows taller than me, one of my goals is to be looking like the youngest in the family!




The next child was Scottlee, he had a pretty interesting list to me! Goal # 2 ' To go Sky Diving ' or in his case ' To go Diving Sky ' LOL!




Lastly , Stefen! I would often tease him about taking up some responsibilities in the house and with his siblings, be the man of the house or something. And today, he proved that he can be better than what I expect of him.
Goal  #4 -  ' Read the whole Harry Potter Series ' (I was surprised. Like literally!)
Goal #8 - ' Be more Mature'
Goal #12 - ' Eat 40 pancakes ' (Well I kinda predicted that it'll be on the list. )
Goal #16 - ' Try writing poems or stories '
Goal #17 - ' Start drawing '
Goal #18 - ' Grow taller than Daddy maybe around 6''2 ''
Goal #20 - ' Cook food '
Goal #21 - ' Play different instruments '
Goal #23 - ' Read the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series ' (FINALLY!)
Goal #24 - ' Save up for my mission ' (I teared up when he said that. You're going to be 18 in 3 years! I'm glad you're preparing to serve the Lord)
Goals #26&#27 - ' Teach Scottlee and Sharlee how to play Badminton '
Goal #25 -  ' Get married with ___ in the San Diego Temple




After all that, I suggested to my mom about keeping a 'fine jar'. For every crime, such as bickering, murmuring, complaining, creating misconduct, disorder, arguments, quarrels, and disobeying, there'll be a fine of 1 Philippine Peso ( 0.014 Pounds , 0.0084 Bahraini fils , 0.022 US dollars )
AND THUS THE FINE JAR WAS BORN.






Because of this little project, I decided to work on my 50 goals ! Will post it someday :)
I hope everyone has their goals in their heart that they want to achieve this year! Don't procrastinate!
Trust me, procrastinating leads to lots of regrets. And regrets can leave heavy burdens with you.
Wishing everyone a blessed and blissful weekend.


Salamat po and Good bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment