Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Hair Chop

Last night,  I decided to chop off my wavy black hair locks and
 replace it with a shoulder length-apple cut style.
It definitely contributes to the weather because it's getting really really hot with a frequent visit of gust and strong winds.
Anyways, loving the new look.

                                                                  BEFORE :


AFTER :
When I arrived home, my siblings were waiting to see how my new hairstyle was
and they immediately pointed out that I look like 
Selena Gomez?




Thinking of getting a pixie cut the next time I visit the salon. Maybe with Orange dye ?  Hahaha

                                                                       
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment