Friday, April 12, 2013

Florals and Cardigan

Friday, 12th April 2013


The title speaks for itself!
Today I decided to go all teacher/librarian-ish cliche outfit. But after all numerous clothing changes, I ended up with this as a result! Put my H&M halter top floral dress to good use, paired it up with a thrifted GAP oversized cardigan (Yup, its twice my size) and tied the whole thing up with my Claire's woven belt.
And guess what? Had another coincidental fashion clash with Daryl .
Her outfit : Pale pink Cardigan . Water-Color florals dress . White Belt.
I'm going to miss her. *Cue cheesy cliche comment on farewells*


       
                                                              Like this look on :
                                                         InstagramHERE
                                                              Hype this look on :
                                                         LookBook : HERE     






Stephie , Daryl , Stephanie. 




Don't worry D! I'll see you tomorrow. This isn't the end.


                                                                          Annyeong!
                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment