Monday, October 29, 2012

2012 Halloween Special PART 2





DARYL AND STEPHIE co.





Continuation ...
My fellow friends were very quirky with their choice in costume which I very much fancied.
Daryl decided to dress up as her favorite character from Pretty Little Liars' Aria Montgomery [Lucy Hale] 
Aria's look is both sophistication and 'funky' . She's bold and dramatic! 


Aria is creative with accessories. The bizarre - the Better! 


Aria is also simple .. sometimes :) . I LOVE YOUR RED CONVERSE! 

17 year old Stephanie dressed up as a peculiar character that I couldn't put my finger on who she was. She said that it was just a random person covered in a variety of colors and fabrics. Nothing says Halloween without Randomness.
White shirt topped off with Denim Vest.
Floral Ascot.
Grey Chiffon skirt
Random designed printed leggings
Hot Pink low-cut Converse
yup. Random

The Chiffon skirt is my favorite piece.



From Left to Right.
Aria Montgomery, Random girl , Carly Rae Jepsen , Effie Trinket , Witches , Star Trek  and Pippy Longstocking  

Halloween in a Nutshell. -- It was Sweet ! 
Caryl , Aria and Red Riding Hood. 
WISHING ALL . A HAPPY HALLOWEEN. MAY THE TREATS BE YOUR TRICKS ! 



Follow my Awesome editor here ! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment