Wednesday, August 08, 2012



Hello World.
The name's Stephie Laine Santiago San Diego(The tailor). Kinda a mouth full but I love it.December 26 1996. I was born. WOOHOO.
15 going on 16. Born in the Philippines, Raised in Singapore for 12 years, Now living in Bahrain (Middle East) with my loving family.I've been exposed to various cultures that broaden my perspectives. My family is my life because they make it possible to help me live my dreams and they accept my wild imaginations and randomness. :)
School is like a battlefield and a haven to me. All I need to survive is with the right weapons. 1.The yearning to learn. 2. The right friends. 3. Enjoy but you have to be serious sometimes. ;)
Religion is an important part in my life. It defines me.
Listening to music and expressing myself on art is my meditation.
Fashion.Fashion Designing and I are inseparable. :)
f.O.O.d. Who doesn't love to eat?!
Sparkles.Glitter.Unicorns.Pandora!
Brown Eyes.5''4.Black-Brown hair.
My biggest hope : INTERNATIONAL FASHION ACADEMY. ( My future )
Lol. My Life Biography is currently at work.
I've made this blog to show everyone that dreams do come true if you give it a chance.
The Empress's New Clothes is a look behind the eyes of the designer.
So I hope you enjoy my imaginations, random thoughts and dreams.



2 comments: